20 - 22 November 2018
Cape Town International Convention Centre, South Africa
Messe Frankfurt acquires ATF
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
01. From 2018, ATF will be organised by Messe Frankfurt, the third largest trade fair company in the world.
02. Messe Frankfurt is the leader in textile fairs, with operations in over 50 countries.
03. The Messe Frankfurt Texpertise Network is a combination of the world’s most important trade fairs.
04. The main objective of ATF is to offer foreign manufacturers as well as local importers and service providers in these industries the opportunity to meet Southern African buyers.
New in 2018
What to expect
01. Trends workshops
02. Increased visitor marketing
03. Fashion shows with a bigger focus on showcasing exhibitor designs and services
04. Activation of Messe Frankfurt International sales network to increase number of international exhibitors and visitors
05. Stronger relationships with associations and government bodies
06. Bigger focus on skills development through workshops
07. A new focus on the manufacturing and machinery sectors
Give your brand exposure
01. Network and make contact with hundreds of regional buyers
02. Reinforce business with existing customers
03. Meet local agents and buyers looking for new suppliers
04. Explore business opportunities in Africa
05. Research and compare pricing during the event
06. Generate media exposure for your company
07. Launch new products into the industry
Who should Visit
● Chain Stores ● Sourcing Heads ● Buyers ● Merchandisers ● Technologists ● Designers ● Production Managers ● Independent retailers ● Mini Chains ● Sports Retailers ● Manufacturers ● Agents ● Distributors ● Wholesalers